At Performance Computer Group, we specialize in building custom computers for any purpose. If you want to build your own computer by mixing and matching parts and peripherals, you can do so. With the help of our seasoned staff of computer-building technicians, we can help you decide on what parts would work best together in the same chassis.
Some reasons to build your own computer
There are nearly limitless configurations of computer builds that suit each purpose.
- If you play video gamed, you may want a custom gaming rig to play the latest DirectX12 titles in high-resolution.
- Are you a designer or architect? You might need a fast computer to run the Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, or similar software.
- Do you need a custom server built for your business? We can build you a server using the latest Microsoft operating systems.
- Do you need to store sensitive data? We can help you build a system with biometric security built in.
- Running out of storage space? Create your own NAS (Network Accessible Storage) solution to access your files on a network.
- Are you a digital advertiser? You may need a portable solution with a high-resolution monitor that is sold in bulk.
Our expertly-trained technicians have spent hours taking apart and putting together computers. They use all the latest and safest techniques for building a custom computer. Whether you choose your parts at our store or you bring in your own, we will assemble and test your newly built computer to make sure everything works and performs at its nominal capacity.